Maybelline Color Show White Splatter over Barry M Rose Hip

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Before I even combined the two I knew this would come out perfect. Barry M's Rose hip base is already very girly but Maybelline's White splatter gives it a little more fun without being too much.

The photo choosing stage was a pain since I took so many and since they looked so similar it was just too hard to tell which one is better. And to think that I edit more than a few batches of photos in one go you can imagine how stressful it is on the eyes and mind flippin back and forth through every photo album. #NAILBLOGGERPROBLEMS LOL







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)