Models Own's Asscher blue

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Next I'd like to show Models Own's Asscher blue and before anything I'd like to say my skin colour here is bugging me. Not an uncommon problem when it comes to photographing blues for me but they tend to make my skin appear yellow. The second picture though got the colours looking better.



For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Ciate mini's Underwear)
  • Two coats Models Own's Asscher Blue - Aren't those turquoise dust looking pretty just reflecting back.
  • Konad's white polish and Bundle Monster's BM 205 plate for the flower stamping.
  • Models Own's Chrome gold for dotting the middle of the flowers.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)


I may still have a few more polishes from the diamond luxe collection to show so do keep a lookout for the next posts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)