Models Own's Trillion Taupe

Monday, March 09, 2015

Going nude today with Models Own's Trillion taupe from their Diamond Luxe collection.

This colour needed the standard two coats with smooth application. I didn't quite feel the shade was working with my skin tone so layering it with a dark colour seemed like the best idea to make it stand out. I wanted to see what a black on nude stamping manicure looked like so I did it. The results? Good but I'm not too concerned about it.



For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Ciate mini's Underwear)
  • Three coats of Models Own's Trillion taupe - taupe shade with tiny gold dust.
  • Misa's I will survive - plain black for the image stamping with the image on the Bundle Monster's BM 225 plate.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)