Models Own's Marquise maroon featuring the golden apple

Saturday, March 28, 2015

I've found another favourite from the Models Own's Diamond Luxe collection. It's Marquise Maroon which is a maroon red with the signature gold dust. I do have a thing for those falling in the deep red colour family.


I wanted to have a go some freehand golden apple tips so I simply did a quick attempt using Models Own's Chrome gold.

Below are some photos of Marquise Maroon on its own.





And to finish things of I wanted to see how my nails looked with 5 golden apples. I think I shouldn't be greedy and just stick with the one though :)

What other manicures would you like to see next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)