Models Own's Princess Pink

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Are you sick of all the Models Own polishes yet? I hope you're not because here's another one and you girly girls would like it.

This one is Models Own's Princess pink, a baby pink creme with the signature gold dust and it has become one of my favourites from the collection. 

A good two coats is enough for full opacity and I'm not if I've mentioned this already but with this new collection I've seen a change in their brushes, being a little wider making it little more easier to paint with. I've had little to no problems with all these new polishes and brushes except for Models Own's Pear purple from the diamond luxe collection. The brush was beyond stiff that I couldn't possibly paint without having the brush scratch off the polish. Luckily, Princess Pink had no problems.



What do you think of this shade? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)