Essie's Absolutely Shore with Barry M

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Now that I'm currently taking my annual holidays from work I have all the time to polish my nails more often so I'm trying to catch up with my manicures and posts. 

For today's post I'm showing a turquoise/gold combination on a sea foam green. The base is Essie's Absolutely shore which I'm guilty of neglecting all this time. With it being so soft it's a very good base for designs, only that it requires about three coats for full opacity and smoothness.

I kept looking through the only Bundle Monster plates I had and though not every image had been used it felt like there wasn't enough designs to use. I eventually picked the design which represents one of the deadly sins of fashion. Shoes, shoes and some gradient shoes!
The gradient is a mix of Barry M's Green Berry and Gold foil.

I sometimes feel like the stamping colours weren't bold enough because it doesn't seem to stand out too much but the whole look is quite soft. It was pretty much soft from start to finish.




What do you think of this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)