A Spring type of manicure with Essie

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Some pastels here, bright colours there, some dots, some flowers and a little bit of glitter would give me something like a Spring manicure. This pretty much sums up this whole post and the 

All the polishes are from Essie, in fact I've been using these polishes a lot more than before recently. The base is We can do it pink a very light milky pink. Using Turquoise and caicos, I pink I can and Pink happy, I paired them with white to make some dotted flowers but they just all didn't blend well enough.

Meh. Not particularly proud of this but it's not entirely a fail. 





What's your favourite Spring type of manicure? Any suggestions on what manicure you'd like to see next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)