Yellow-Pink gradient with Bundle Monster stamping

Friday, February 13, 2015

Yellows are not always first on my list when I'm thinking of the next manicure in line but I do like to incorporate it into some nail art, especially when summer comes around it'll definitely be needed more often.

For this gradient manicure the basic step is starting off with base coat and two layers of a simple white. I painted a sponge with the polishes in the order I wanted them, that's China Glaze's Lemon fizz first and Essie's I Pink I can, my current favourite pink at the moment, second for the tips.
With Misa's I Will survive I stamped the image from the Bundle Monster's BM 224 plate and tada, we're done for the day.





What gradient colour combination would you like to see next? Other than Bundle Monster and Moyou plates which I'm already aware of, can anyone suggest any other image plates that are available to the UK?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)