Barry M Blue grape and Models Own Chrome stamping

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Here's a post to match the Sunday blues. My holiday from work officially ends today and the horror of having to wake up early every morning and dealing with various clients starts tomorrow! Ah nooooo!


I'd like to show Barry M's Blue grape before all the nail stamping because look how shiny shiny it is! This is two coats without top coat! It does belong to Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine collection after all and this shade really did live up to the name. You can almost my whole light box set up from the reflection. This blue is totally my kind of blue.



In my last post I mentioned picking up two collections from the Models Own sale and for the nail stamping I used the Chrome Blue and Chrome Pink from their Chrome collection. I've heard of this before but I'll say it for myself, these chrome's are great for nail stamping! Just see for yourself. The polish bottles also look great as they are.



Summary:

For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I use Essie's Grow Stronger base coat)
  • Two coats of Barry M's Blue grape
  • Models Own's Chrome Blue for the middle and ring finger nail stamping with Bundle Monster's BM 224 plate
  • Models Own's Chrome Pink for the stamping on the index and pinkie nail.
  • One coat of your preferred top coat ( I use Misa's UV Bounceback top coat)



Coming up you might see a bit more of some Chrome stamping here and there because I'm totally digging how they appear especially as they are stamped on a dark base.

What do you think of this manicure? Have you tried any of the Barry M Gellys or Models Own's Chromes yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)