Summery gradient and flower image stamping with China Glaze, Barry M and Misa

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ooh hi there Summer manicure, even though it hasn't hit that season yet I'm totally ready for all the bright/pastel colours so I've got a summer gradient to show you guys.

For a person who doesn't wear yellow nail polish so often, my bottle of Lemon Fizz by China Glaze has been used much more than the other polishes that are a favourites of mine. I prefer using yellows for nail art rather than keeping it as a plain manicure, it's just they don't always turn out right so they don't even make it to the picture taking stage. This manicure though turned out more than right that I was excited to upload this.



For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I use Essie's Grow Stronger base coat but I think I'll need to invest in another one soon)
  • Two coats of China Glaze's Lemon Fizz.
  • A sponge painted with a yellow China Glaze's Lemon Fizz, an orange Barry M's Mango and a red Misa's So HOT in sunglasses from top to bottom. Sponge the nails until you're happy with the results. Add more polish to the sponge if you feel like the colours need a bit of a top up.
  • The flower image from Bundle Monster plate BM16 and Konad white polish for the image stamping. This image had to be stamped twice to fill the nails as these were the first generation stamping plates that BM had introduced so their image sizing wasn't quite right.
  • Glitter nail art pen to dot the middle of the flowers. Doesn't have to be a pen, any other glitter polishes would suffice.
  • One coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)



If you're looking for summer nail art ideas maybe you could try this gradient design. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)