Gradient butterfly land with Barry M gellys

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm going to say this before anything else, I LOVE THIS MANICURE! So do expect to see more designs using the same technique in future because it looks absolutely fun.

My Barry M collection is mainly dominated by the Gelly Hi shine collections, though I haven't been picking up more of the recent ones I find the colours that I already own are sufficient.

This manicure is filled with three colours:
 Plum - Purple, Guava - Teal and Dragon fruit - Pink
Using a sponge I painted the polishes in different parts and sponged my nails as it was until every part of the nail looked liked it had been covered. But then there's always the stamping to cover for any empty spots if there were some. The butterflies were then stamped on with a white polish and this design belonged to the BM205 plate from Bundle Monster
The last step would of course be the top coat. This is what smooths everything out and makes everything look better. 

Next, I think I can let the pictures do the talking.








What do you think? What three colour combinations would you choose for this sort of manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)