My top 10 favourite manicures of 2014!

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Hope everyone had a Happy New year! May 2015 be filled with nothing but good things!
If I was to make a New years resolution I think it'll definitely be on my time keeping on everything. Given that I had posted this on my Instagram days ago this should've been up on the same day.

Here I present you my top 10 favourites of 2014 in no particular order!

The time I realised that metallics and pastels could match so well like that.


Because mix and match nails are always fun to do and look at.


The glitter polishes from Models Own are absolutely gorgeous and great toppers for a manicure.


Keeping the whole look soft and subtle. I couldn't keep this peachy elegance out of my top 10's list.


Some freehand vintage roses is a classic design. Looked better in person but still very proud of the paint job on the middle finger nail.


This eggplant purple jelly and gold tip just screams beautiful.


Who can defy duochromes and nail stamping? I'm sorry but I can't!


Isn't it exciting when you come out with good unexpected results.


Very fit for spring but still great all year around.



Girly and wild. That's the way I like it!


Thanks for reading!

Which one out of the ten did you like the most? What was your favourite manicure that you did for 2014?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)