Nails Inc's Sloane Square

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My skin tone in these photos is quite annoying to look at. This is pretty much the reason why I have to rely on photo editing softwares to fix 99% of my photos. I couldn't brighten the photos any more before we lose the real colour of the polish as it wasn't accurate to start off with.

This is Nails Inc's Sloane Square which is a coral neon polish from their nail polish diary collection set.
Formula wise it is sheer and even after thin coats you can still sort of see that nail line peaking back at you. The coats went on thin so four actually felt like two here.

I didn't expect this one to be a neon but it was still pretty. I think I'm more than ready to accept all the Spring and Summer shade to come around again this year.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)