Barry M's Watermelon and Limited Edition F bar glitters

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Unless it's a mix of different glitters in one polish I rarely find myself wearing a bar glitter top coat and this would be the first time I'm doing so. They're just not as pretty as the normal ones and after wearing this manicure I'm still 50/50 about the whole look. If you're wondering why I even own this polish if bar glitters are not even close to being favourites, well, it was limited edition for Christmas! I just didn't get around to wearing it for the festive season.

Since the glitters are gold I went for a darker base with Barry M's Watermelon so that the glitters could shine better. I did two coats of the Limited edition F polish but had to work the brush a bit to reposition the glitters to make everything look even.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)