Essie's Pinking about you on Pink happy

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Both these polishes here today are from the Breast Cancer awareness 2014 collection by Essie. Though October is over and won't be coming round for a while the awareness still lives on and we can still donate and support whenever! :)
Wear pink any day any week!

All the pinks from the collection are pretty standard but they look gorgeous and I haven't even started on the glitter yet. It has officially become one of my favourites and totally reminds me of snowflakes and topping.

This is Essie's Pinking about you on Pink happy. 
I realised I did add a little too many photos of very similar poses but when the glitter and base looks that good together you're just allowed.










What's your favourite pink polish and glitter of all time?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)