A few new nail art stuff

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ahh I’m sorry, I’ve abandoned my blog for two weeks and its all down to the same old excuse, my laziness. I’ve been enjoying my sleep and watching my dramas too much to actually force my fingers to push some buttons and write some posts. I’m back though and hopefully I’m here to stay.


Here’s a few nail art stuff I got for myself to help with the future designs I want to create. I originally wanted more nail art goodies than this but after knowing a portion of my pay check would be contributing to some bills I crossed off a load of items off my wants list. Those will be left for next time.

What I purchased:
Cosmetic sponge wedges
Nail striping tape (Pack of 10 colours)
3 Packs of 500 ring enforcements

For the longest time I’ve wanted to do some gradient nails and any other that requires a sponge so I hopped onto EBay and ordered some latex free cosmetic wedges around the price of £1-2. I’ve used them once so far and I can only say they’re okay, I didn’t receive the effect I wanted from them but I think I’ll need to give them another try.

The nail striping tape is a prize I redeemed from the site Points2shop which I was very slow at earning points from because I refused to do any survey that required my address or download anything. I’ve used these quite a bit and whilst they’re tricky to handle sometimes they’re helpful, I even use them as guides to paint straight lines sometimes.

I remember seeing a few people’s half moon nails and finally got myself some ring reinforcements from the Ryman’s website, a UK stationery store. There was a buy 2 get 1 free promotion or something similar and a free shipping offer going on at that time so I bought 3 which came to a total of £4.18. I thought I was getting a good deal at the time until I actually received them. They’re a bit small as if they’re mini versions, lucky my nails aren’t so wide but I can imagine my thumb nail having a problem with it.

What are the latest nail art products you picked up lately?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been using sponges a lot and love how they create beautiful gradients :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)