NOTD: China Glaze’s Aquadelic

Saturday, August 04, 2012

This is the shade from China Glaze’s Electropop collection that was most talked about. I remember seeing it in a few YouTube videos as well but forgive me; I’ve forgotten which ones they were.


Aquadelic is a turquoise cream that leans a little green or at least I think it does. My colour identification skills aren’t really working here, it looks green but sometimes it looks blue. The more I look at it the more I’m confusing myself. Even my camera is feeling the same because the pictures are NOT accurate. It really isn’t so blue in real life. 





The formula was slightly watery, a little less watery than Fuchsia fanatic though so it applied alright. I guess I’m getting used to working with formulas like so, managed to get very little polish on the cuticles and edges. Two coats of Aquadelic is all you need here, I felt one coat was close to opacity but just not quite there yet so having a second coat would be better.

I know a lot of you really like the look of this one, me? Not so much but it isn’t too bad. I’m just really picky about turquoise colours because I don’t feel that they stand out against my skin tone. I’m still searching for the perfect one. This one I’ll definitely keep but I’ll use it more for nail art than a full manicure.

What do you think about this polish? Did you pick any shades from the Electropop collection?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)