NOTD: China Glaze’s Gothic Lolita

Thursday, October 25, 2012

As much as I didn’t want to remove my previous manicure I had to. Life’s just too short to stick with the same nail colour for too long! Everyone should keep that in mind LOL. Moving on to my next manicure, it’s nothing special but it’s not too bad either.


This is Gothic Lolita from China Glaze’s Electropop collection; it’s a purple with blue and pink shimmers that you’ll kind of see if you go up close or flashed your nails under the sun. Since its part of a summer collection, if you wear it during that time I think those shimmers will have their time to shine. As usual, two coats were enough to reach full opacity and the consistency was good enough. It dries to that sort of rubbery, semi matte finish though which I’d rather not have so a top coat was a must.

I would’ve thought I’d feel bored of this colour very quickly but I left it on long enough until the next manicure date anyway. The subtle shimmers make it different from the other purples but like the rest in the collection I wouldn’t say this is a must have.

Did you pick up any from the collection? What’s your favourite purple shade?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)