NOTD: China Glaze’s Traffic jam

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I know we’ve already stepped into fall a while ago already but I felt the need to finish trying out the remaining summer polishes I had before I moved on. I reached my last few summer polishes before I gave up on the idea otherwise it’ll be Christmas before I get to start on my fall ones, by then there’ll be much more amazing collections I’d want to get.


Traffic jam is a raspberry crème which some of you may know it belongs to China Glaze’s 2011 Metro collection. From what I remember when I used traffic jam it was alright, formula wise it was great. Just a tiny bit runny but I still managed to paint my nails neat enough with two coats without having to endure too much during cleanups. 

These are usually the colours I like except since I have quite a few close to it already I felt it looked boring, very pretty but boring. I pulled out half of my nail art tools in an attempt to spice things up but made it look so terrible that I couldn’t walk out the house with it. The next day I replaced it with something I loved so keep a look out for that NOTD. This manicure was short lived but it certainly deserves another chance after all there’s nothing wrong with the polish, I’ll most probably use it for some nail art stamping.

What do you think of traffic jam? Do you like or own any polish like it?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have this polish coming for me in the mail and I'm so excited! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)