Essie's Blanc with Barry M's Jewel Brittania

Friday, August 16, 2013

Going to keep this post short and sweet.

After wearing Barry M's Jewel Brittania for the first time last year for the Olympics, I knew I'd want to wear it over Essie's Blanc again but as a full manicure unlike the first time.


BM’s JB is a mix of different sized blue, red and silver hex glitters with small round silver ones floating in a pink base which is why the Essie Blanc I applied it over doesn’t look so crisp white. I used two coats of Essie's Blanc layered with two coats of JB on top because there wasn't enough glitters for my liking on the first.


I think I'll need to invest in a new white polish real soon, my Blanc is getting pretty thick and applies streakier than it usually is. I even had to redo my ring finger after smudging that one badly but everything turned out cool in the end.


Here's to remind you of the first time I wore BM's Jewel Brittania. You could even see how my photos have improved a little from the straight watermark to the blurry photos.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)