Nails Inc's Richmond terrace

Monday, March 24, 2014

Today I'll show you this dark chocolate brown shade to sweeten you guys up. Lame? I know haha. It just feels great to be home, lying in bed with the warmest blanket and doing some blogging.



So here's Nails Inc's Richmond terrace with a formula that's on the thicker side so I'm sure a slightly thicker first coat would've made it opaque but of course I'd add a second to finish it off. I couldn't help but think that application was weird until I realised the brush was sort of slanted! Now I haven't come across one of these dodgy brushes in a while but I'll just have to make do with it.




Richmond terrace is so dark it could be mistaken as black. Cleanup was easy but this can easily give your cuticles that little bit of red staining. No big deal, just go over it with polish remover again but my patience didn't allow me to do it a second time so that's how I left it.

Richmond terrace. Two coats and no top coat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)