China Glaze Lug your designer baggage with stamping design

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I think this will be about the last manicure I show for 2014 before we move onto the next year. Seriously now where did time even go?! It didn't seem so long ago since my last new years manicure and now you're telling me we've gone through the whole year?! Feeling a bit of New year's blues over but then I'm already anxious as to what 2015 has for me.


Wouldn't really say these nails are totally fit for the new years theme but I'm feeling that little festive vibe from it which makes it good enough to be my year ending manicure. 
Here is China Glaze's Lug your designer baggage; it's that brown creme full of gold flakies. It's definitely been too long since I've come across a flakie polish but this one is satisfactory. Formula wise it's thin so give it two coats or so and you should get the opacity showing here.



I'm a real stamp addict and if I didn't hold back from this type of nail art I'm pretty sure I'd use up all the plates I own which really isn't a lot so I think it's about time to look into newer plates. Moyou?! ^_^

Before we look into that let us go back to this design from the bundle monster plates.
This is Barry M's gold foil painted on the top half then sectioned off and stamped with the design from BM 213.
Got to love how easy it is to stamp with foils!




What do you think? What's your plans for new years eve/new years? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)