Color Club's London calling and first attempt at hairspray nail art

Monday, December 15, 2014

I can keep wearing pastels all year around but the one I'm showing you today has a bit of neon to it. 
This is Color Club's London calling a bright pastel green which took about 2-3 coats for full opacity. You don't even need to worry too much about the formula with it being pretty much like other cremes, normal consistency.

I didn't quite notice it was neon until after covering every nail, looking at it and thinking it's brighter than my other pastel minty greens.




London calling being a little neon wasn't really what I was expecting from it so in the end I wasn't planning to keep it on for very long. If that's the case now's the right time to practice some nail art and here is the hairspray water marble technique. Well, for this one it's more like the perfume water marble technique. I'm not a hairspray user so there wasn't any around the house. I quite like the whole dark and light colour contrast so I purposely picked Models own's Turquoise gloss to be splattered on top.



I'm not very into the ending look so this definitely wasn't missed. Hopefully I'll make a better choice of colours next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)