Frosty blue gradient and glitter tips with Models Own

Sunday, December 28, 2014

When you're constantly polishing your nails ever so often it's really easy to forget when was the last time that you did a design like gradients. It feels like it wasn't so long ago when I was posting about my last gradient manicure but then I look through my Instagram and realise it really has been that long.

This manicure is befitting to the season and weather. A little frosty a little fun.
From light to dark the polishes used all from Models Own are as follows:
Blueberry muffin
Cornflower gleam
Blue glint

For the glitter I used Freak out! from their Mirrorball collection which is full of glitter polishes. As I was running my hand through all the polishes in the Models own drawer I touched the freak out polish and realised it was still in the packaging!
I'm as impressed with this glitter as I was with the others from the collection. You might recall some posts that featured those polishes. Here, check it out if you haven't yet.






If you look closely, like really closely you'll see that there's some flower stamping added to the top half of the manicure. It almost looks like small snowflakes right?

What do you think about this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)