China Glaze's One track mind

Friday, December 12, 2014

Can we just take a moment to enjoy this gorgeous blue by China Glaze. These sort of deep navy blue colours just never get old in my books and I hate to tell you that I removed the whole thing before even thinking of using it as a base for nail art. I can imagine doing many designs for this.

China Glaze's One track mind could pretty much be fulfilling on the first coat but here two coats were painted on just out of habit. This one belongs to the All aboard 2014 collection and I'd say this shade would be one of the favourites from the bunch.

Love how deep and rich in colour it is!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)