Opening night with a snowflake featuring Jessica and Barry M

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hope everyone had a great Christmas filled with laughter, joy, food, presents and all the other good stuff!
My Christmas nails were actually pretty simple with a full manicure of Jessica's Opening night and a freehand attempt at a snowflake on the ring finger nail.
The formula is very similar to that of Jessica's Overture which both came from the same collection. Smooth two coats here.




I didn't want to keep this manicure without trying anything so I freehanded a snowflake on my thumb nail as a try out before attempting it on my ring finger nail. I did an outline with Barry M's nail art pen in white and went over it with the silver nail polish. It turned out a little thick and almost close to a spider web. Well, that's part of next years Halloween design practice done as well :D



How was everyone's Christmas? What was your Christmas nails this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)