Candy cane nails with Color Club

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Take a look at my first Christmas nails for this year. Candy cane nails. Easy enough right? You just really need two polishes or one if you prefer it that way, some nail tape and you're pretty much good to go. 

Polishes used here is all from Color Club:
Million dollar listing - Shimmery gold top coat
Wild cactus - Green creme
Mamba - Red creme

Got to say that I love my Million dollar listing polish. It adds such a delicate shimmery touch to things. I have one coat here but the formula is a little thick and it's not only this one. Another polish from the same collection also has the same consistency so I can't do nothing but assume that that is how the formulas just are.






What's youre favourite Christmas nails?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)