Criss cross nail art with Models own

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Before you carry on to look at the pictures please be warned. The lighting isn't so great! Whenever I posed with the neon polish it just seemed to affect the whole lighting that it made me hands look extra tanned.

This design came about as I was practising my stripes on a nail sample. Now that I look at it, it's basically just made up of a square and cross. It looked easy and good enough so I tried it with the Models own polishes. The base is Pink Veneer striped on with white light and Luis lemon.

Even though it didn't look the neatest I'm pretty happy with the outcome. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)