OPI Every month is Oktoberfest

Friday, September 19, 2014

It's been a very long time since I've worn or added any OPI's to my collection. This would be one of the newer ones I've picked up but they're really not that new. Here's Every month is Oktoberfest.

My pictures might be a little brighter than before. I was playing around with the editing and the photos seemed to show the colour best at this level of brightness. It also makes me hands look almost flawless *cheeky face*. Without the edit the shade looked a little dark to actually figure out it was a shimmery purple red duo chrome. The same case in person that it appears to be quite dark unless you're looking at it under some light, that's when you see the shimmery goodness.

The first coat was sheer so I'd say it needs at least 2 coats. Smooth application and overall it held up good for 2-3 days with some minor tip wear before removing everything.





This colour really reminds me of Christmas. Ahh thinking of it, I just can't wait. 

What do you think of the colour? Does it remind you of anything?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)