Mix and match nails with Models Own

Monday, September 15, 2014

Back to some mix and match nails with Models Own. I've covered my nails full of nail art that if I didn't mention people won't know that the base is MO's blue glint. 

Using MO's Pukka purple, I stamped on the swirly design from BM 19. Thinking back that most probably was the first time I've used a full image from the first batch of BM stamping plates they introduced. It went on pretty well except maybe patches missing here and there.

The middle and ring finger nail was made into a gradient by sponging on pink veneer and white light which looked sort of weird so after dabbing multiple times most of the base colour had almost been covered. I needed to add something else so that it didn't look as plain after the gradient. On the ring finger nail I added MO's dancing queen.

Hmm, I'm not quite sure I like this combination better than the ones I'd done before but it's not too bad I guess.

What do you think? 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)