Stamping on gradient nails with Barry M and Color Club

Monday, September 01, 2014

I've tried a few gradient nails before but I'm not as satisfied with them as I am with this one. It surprisingly turned out better than expected and I think it comes down to the use of different sponging technique.

Instead of applying Color Club's Blue ming and Endless summer on the Barry M Huckleberry base one by one they were sponged on all at once which helped make things look nicely blended. Using the Konad polish in white, the flower image on plate BM16 was stamped over the gradient to give it that fresh spring look.

I'm pretty satisfied with this design that it felt hard to take off. It reminds me so much of the beach, clear waters, blue skies and light sea breeze. Ahh bring back the summer weather already!

I'm going to stop the writing here and let you enjoy the pictures :)









Hope you enjoyed this post. What other colours should I use for gradient nails? Any suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)