Models Own's Striping tape mani with a little bit of glitter

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I quite like my lilacs and purples but I thought lilac sheen would look good with some nail art so I vamped it up with some striping tape and glitter.

The middle and ring finger nail was topped with blue glint making two different patterns with the striping tape.

On the index and pinky is MO's dancing queen which is a mix of blue, green and gold hex glitters, small gold ones, medium square glitters and blue glitters cut into difference sizes all in a clear base. You might need to push the glitters around with the brush to make sure there's no uneven gaps here and there.

I think these turned out gorgeous and fun, reminds me of the sea too. How about you? 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)