Barry M Greenberry with Moyou stamping

Friday, May 08, 2015

For this manicure I settled with one of Barry M's Hi shine gelly nail paints because I got sick of deciding which polish to go for. My nails are polished so much that it just feels like days ago that I just wore each polish but really it's been more than a while.

Here I have Barry M's Greenberry with some stamping from my new Moyou stamping plates. The images didn't come out exactly crisp because I had lost my scraper during that time and my alternative was a very old mobile top up card.


For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I didn't use one here because mine ran out. Oops)
  • Apply two coats of a plain white. Here I used Barry M's Greenberry.
  • Using a white of your choice and Moyou's Kaleidoscope plate no.1 to stamp the image on top.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)


I'm liking my Moyou plates so far that I do want to expand my collection. Do you own any Moyou stamping plates? Any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)