Models Own's Radiant pink

Monday, May 04, 2015

It actually bugs me a little that the photo for this post is pretty much unedited apart from having my watermarks pasted here and there. Usually I'd play around with the settings to make things look a little better but if I had done it to this one you totally won't see how much of a barbie pink this is.

This is Models Own's Radiant pink at two to three coats. Smooth application, easy clean up and very girly.
This is a bit too much of a barbie pink to wear as a full manicure but I think I wouldn't mind it for some nail art.


What do you think of this nail polish? What kind of pinks are your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)