Mpetit Japan - Souvenirs from Japan

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Not so long ago my friend recently visited Japan and as souvenirs he bought me back some Japanese branded nail polishes. Yes he's a he and he did quite a good job with this polish.

Looking from the bottle the shade looks pretty much like a dark midnight blue glitter but turns out the base is pretty sheer. It did turn out a few shades lighter than the bottle but I do think these sort of blue glitters look nice.
Because of the sheer base you do need at least 2-3 coats and unlike most other glitters the clean up process was a lot easier. Usually there'd be random specks of glitter sitting around my cuticles but I didn't seem to notice any.



I'm not quite familiar with the brand but just the colour itself looks pretty nice. Have you heard of Mpetit before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)