Nails Inc's Marylebone Road and Moyou stamping

Sunday, May 24, 2015

This post I'll keep sweet and short. Posting two blogs in one day one after the other is already a surprise for me. 

This is Nails Inc's Marylebone Road which is like an apple green. I'm indifferent to this colour. Never really been much of a green fan particularly this type of shade but it's not in my hate list either.
This only took about two coats and to take some attention away from the whole green I added a bit of silver stamping to the base using the Moyou Mother nature plate no.2.




My photo lighting isn't going very well here with the design getting lost in the whole shine and reflection but I'll try and make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)