Nails Inc long overdue splatter manicure

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Today's post is one I'm quite eager to go ahead with and that's unlike the usual me just because this manicure is a splatter mani. This sort of design feels like it hasn't made an appearance on my blog for quite a while already.




For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of a plain white. Here I used Nails Inc's Floral street.
  • Pick 3 colours of your choice, or more of less if your prefer. With a straw dip the tip into a pool of polish and whilst aiming it at your nails give a strong blow through.
  • The colours used here are:
    Old bond street - Royal blue
    Upper cheyne row - A muted pink
    Marylebone road - Green
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback.) TADA!




I'm happy with this one and I have to mention the changes in the Nails Inc bottles. It's just a change in fonts but they look professional than before especially their packagings too.

What do you think of these splatters? What colour combinations would you suggest next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)