Nails Inc's The little boltons with Moyou Suki stamping

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Here's another post on a Nails Inc polish and there's a few more to come.

This one is Nails Inc's The little boltons which is pretty much a teal blue. Before putting this one on the nails I already knew this one had to go with some nail art. I'm not quite sure why the colour is how it is from the bottle but as I was painting the first coat the colour did come out a little uneven like so. After two everything ended up looking normal.


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of Nails Inc's The little boltons.
  • Using white Konad stamping polish and the flower image from Moyou's Suki plate collection 07, stamp the image over the base and clean off any excess polish around the cuticles.
  • Add a coat of China Glaze's Fairy dust over the top for some holo shimmery goodness.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback.)


Hope everyone enjoyed this manicure. I'm looking to invest in some more Moyou stamping plates. Any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)