Morgan Taylor My carriage awaits with Moyou stamping

Sunday, May 31, 2015

When my base coat ran out I had a good reason to start shopping for one. I purchased some extra polishes on the side to keep myself happy too. One of the brands that was in my delivery was this Morgan Taylor polish. This is actually my first time trying out this brand after coming across it a few times here and there and it's quite good.

The colour to start off with was lovely to look at. In person it's more of a bright orangey coral very befitting for when summer comes around. I do feel my photos are a little disappointing here though because the colour isn't looking as summery as you would see it more in person. 
Application was good at two coats and formula was quite like the average. No problems here to be mentioned.


For the stamping I was desperate to try out the Moyou Mother nature plate no.2 because it was full of flowers, trees and many different birds. I stamped a part of the plate onto my nails with the Konad white polish but I ending up thinking whether I should have stamped it with a different polish instead.


What do you think of this design? Have you tried any Morgan Taylor polishes? Any recommendations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)