Light pink dry water marble manicure and this time was a total success!

Sunday, May 03, 2015

I did a dry water marble manicure not long ago but the results weren't as good as these ones. At least I didn't mess up any part of the design this time round.



For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Ciate mini's Underwear)
  • Apply two coats of a plain white. Here I used Barry M's Matt white.
  • A cup of water and with your choice of polishes drip each one in the order you like in the water.
  • Here I used China glaze Light as air - light grey, purple and Essie's I Pink I can - light pink.
  • With a toothpick draw any design.
  • Wait about 10 until the polish has fully dried on the surface of the water. Slowly pick it up with some tweezers, position it on the nail and cut off the excess.
  • Apply a shimmery top coat. I used Color Club's Million dollar listing.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)

I'm really liking this dry water marble method. It stops me from making a mess out of everything and keeps things dry. What other colours should I use next time?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)