China glaze and Ciate's colour blocks and striping tape

Sunday, October 12, 2014

How's everyone been doing lately? I've been getting back into my Taiwanese dramas so this weekend has been about late night drama catchups and less thought on the nail art. In fact I'm still watching as I type so what I'm going to show today is fairly simple.



The base is Ciate's Amazing Grace which you may have seen in one of the posts a few back. Using China Glaze's Something Sweet and Refresh mint to paint sections of the nail then lining it up with some gold striping tape. 




This was sort of a bad nail shape day and after having some length they do this annoying thing where they curl in. YUCK! Time to give it some TLC :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)