Subtle peach gradient tips

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Ain't I just excited to show you guys this one! I just love how subtle this is plus the peach shade. Ah! Such a win win. Can't be more happy with it. I did try out a holo top coat on my thumb nail to see how it added to the manicure. It gave it extra girlishness but the manicure just didn't look like it actually needed it. Good enough as it was.


Let me introduce you to the stars of this manicure. The base is Ciate's Amazing grace which you might have seen around here before because I do recall wearing it once. Amazing grace is a VERY milky pink and if you look closely it shows some VNL at 3 coats here. Even at 2 coats it still looked pretty good. It's very elegant and natural.





Using Barry M's Peach Melba which I must wear as a full manicure one day, I sponged the tips with this peachy shade until I was satisfied with the overall look. The tips look a little lighter here because of the whole photo editing, without it the photo would be a little too dull to see the good parts of this manicure. 



Overall I'm satisfied with this one. Gotta love gradients! How about you? What do you think of this manicure? What's your favourite nail art technique?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)