Blue gradient tips with gold flower stamping featuring Essie and Barry M

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I can't see how much longer I can put off writing up my blog posts but seeing as I'm behind it's time to get a move on before a lot more overdue posts start catching up to me.

It was another nail stamping over gradient tips day because they're absolute fun and good to look at when you see how nicely things have blended. Now that Christmas is coming close, gold stamping overlay just seems to match everything. I wish my skin tone matched every polish when it came to photos, it's totally bringing out the yellow in my skin.

Polishes I used:
  • Essie's Lilacism - 2 coats as base
  • Essie's mesmerized - sponged on tips
  • Barry M's Matte white - sponged on the middle of the nail with Mesmerized
  • Barry M's Gold foil - stamped over with Bundle Monster BM221










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)