Nude and copper bronze tips with Maybelline

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Here's a recreation of a Maybelline manicure I saw last fall but wearing this didn't give me the feeling that it did seeing it on the poster on. It looked more elegant there but then again the models hand had almond nail shapes which looked pretty elegant and girly in general.


I don't really wear a lot of copper bronze shades but this glitter looked amazing. Maybelline's Bronze me up is more like an orange copper which helps it pop a bit more against Maybelline's Nude in your flesh. You may need to do some extra patching here and there to get the glitter portions looking right around the tip area.


Look at it in the bottle! Gorgeous. Hows everyone handling the weather change from Summer to fall? Like it? Hate it? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)