Nails Inc's St Martins Lane - Golden stamped tips

Sunday, October 05, 2014

I'm excited to bring you this one because the base and the nail art just looks great together. Simple but great. The base is Nails Inc's St Martin's Lane which itself alone looks good. It's a glossy berry grape shade which applied like a jelly. Haven't come across a finish like this in a while. I'm quite happy with how easy it was to clean up this polish as well. Gotta feel proud when you have a neat clean up :D






Back when I was a retail worker when it came to Christmas there were these purple and gold ceiling decorations which I used to stare at a lot. In my mind I kept thinking I'll definitely do a design with those colours! 

Using Barry M's gold foil and a design on the Bundle Monster's BM213 plate instead of stamping the whole nail I did the tips only. It looks pretty neat and fancy.









What do you think?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)