Barry M's Pacific - Duochrome nail stamping

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

I think I'm into stamping more now than I ever was before. Whenever I'm having nail art brain farts nail stamping immediately comes to my rescue and the saviour for this manicure is Barry M's Pacific with Jessica's Blue Aria!


Blue Aria is a rich dark blue which was smooth to apply. For first impressions this one has definitely made the cut in terms of application and formula. Colour wise it's not extremely outstanding but I do like my dark vampy fall/winter shades right now.



For the nail stamping I stamped an image from the Bundle monsters BM205 plate with Barry M's Pacific. WOW. Looking at how sheer the polish was when it transferred from the plate to my rubber stamp I really couldn't see how well this was going to go but Pacific turned out to be an amazing stamping polish. I suggest you stamp fanatics to keep this one in mind if you're looking for a blue/green duo chrome that does a good stamping job.



Don't forget I'm on Instagram as well! Head over if you're more interested in the pictures rather than the blabber :D

INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)