Ciate minis Ferris wheel and locket - A frosty glitter gradient

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Today's manicure is looking as cold as the weather is starting to get here in London. Brrrrrr. Anyone out there feeling the chilliness too?

For this manicure I have on Ciate minis Ferris wheel, a light blue but I couldn't stand keeping it plain so with Ciate's Locket I transformed it into a glitter gradient. It's only when you start painting that you'll see the base has some fine glitter mixed in which make it look tinted. This made me reluctant to add any more besides the base already took 3 coats to reach opacity, it just doesn't feel great when you're piling on too many layers. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)