Freehand striping mani with China Glaze

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I recently gave my blog a new url because I didn't fancy the old one anymore. Hopefully this one will be permanent because the whole name thinking exercise is really challenging for me. Nothing seemed to sound good enough so I had to settle for something simple. I'm pretty I've lost more than a few brain cells from banging my head on my pillow thinking about it. Haha


Please accept some simple freehand nail art from me for the time being. I've shut my brain down from all the hard thinking.

The base is China Glaze's Urban night, a vampy eggplant purple and the stripes were done freehand with China Glaze's Aquadelic and Barry M's Matt white. Look closely and you'll see all little mistakes but I tried ^^



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)