Vintage roses and glitter with Models Own

Friday, October 03, 2014

Hasn't it been so long since I did a rose manicure here. The last one was this purple roses NOTD I did way back a year or two ago. This time I'd like to do more of the vintage roses which require a bit more detail but the end results are what I'd say WORTH IT. If only my camera could capture the details closely without altering my skin colour or blurring the whole picture :(



The polishes are all from Models Own mainly from their hypergel collection which consists of a good range of colours.


  • The base is Naked glow - Nude beige
  • Index and pinkie glitter is Pink Fizz - Light pink glitter
  • For the middle and ring finger the roses are made up of Cerise shine and pink veneer both dabbed with a brush.
    The leaves are dotted using Turquoise gloss and the white dots is just White light.
You can see the post on all the full swatches of the collection HERE





This seriously didn't take a lot of time and was fairly easy to do. I may have gotten a little roses happy made my ring finger nail look somewhat congested compared the middle but that's no problem.

I'm happy with this, are you? What do you think? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)