NOTD: Misa’s good to be green

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here’s the first polish I’ve tried from Misa’s HOT summers collection. I picked the shade I least liked from the bunch, that’s not to say that I don’t like it just not as much as the other ones. Usually green isn’t my thing, I have a few dark greens nothing as bright as this one though.





From the promo pictures and the bottle it actually looks like an alright green, I had a feeling I’d like this one but I wasn’t so interested in it once it was on the nails. The colour just wasn’t doing it for me; it reminded me of goo, a bogey green.

The formula was alright, slightly runny on the first coat but everything evened itself out on the second. The brush does take a bit of getting used to though; it’s a little thinner but also a little longer.

I left it on for 15 minutes before I thought I needed to do something to it. Anything like a pattern or a design as long as it covered a patch of the green. My dotting tool was within arm’s reach so I did some basic flowers using Essie’s Blanc. It looked much better than when it was without the flowers, I accidently dug a hole on the pinkie though. They’re not the best looking flowers but they did the job for me. I only did the left hand and didn’t bother with the right. I certainly do prefer the one with the design more. 

What do you think of my NOTD? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)